Following are the steps taken to apply to Saint Gregory Barbarigo School.
- Complete a school application on line at www.stgregorybarbarigoschool.org
- Return transcripts and standardized test scores with the completed application to the school office for review.
- Once your application has been review an appointment with the principal will be set up.
- Please bring with you a copy of your child’s birth certificate, baptismal certificate, and immunization records with you to the appointment.
- After all information has been reviewed, applicants will he notified in writing upon acceptance.
- It is important to note that in order for your child/children to have transportation provided for them by your local school district; the district must be informed no later than March 1 st for East Ramapo and April 1 st for North Rockland and Highland Falls/Fort Montgomery School Districts. So, it is necessary to make your decision to attend Saint Gregory’s as soon as you can so that this deadline can be met.
A non-refundable Registration Fee per child is due upon registration.
The following documents are also required at the time of registration:
- Parishioner Verification Form
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Letter of Recommendation (upon request)
Student Transfer Registration
Any student registering during the school year must provide a recent report card before acceptance to Saint Gregory Barbarigo School.